Where my celiac friends eat when they're in Hong Kong (see Wikipedia: coeliac disease):
- Sohofama – quality Chinese food with gluten-free options on the menu
- Yardbird - that fusion yakitori place that all your American hipster friends told you you have to go to
- La Vache - only serves one meal: salad + steak + fries.
- Sunday's Grocery - fun takeout sandwiches. By the same people behind Yardbird.
- Chôm Chôm - Vietnamese.
- Be-Juiced - primarily a juice bar but also serves fresh salads, pasta and acai bowls.
- Ronin - upscale Japanese restaurant-bar. By the same people behind Yardbird.
- BÊP - Vietnamese. Alternate location here.
- Grassroots Pantry - vegetarian and vegan friendly. Alternate location here.
- Ho Lee Fook - Cantonese roast meats served by white kitchen staff. Will serve gluten-free upon request.
Many thanks for Adam Morse for compiling 99% of this list.
And if you have a gluten allergy and travel abroad frequently – check out this beautifully-designed gluten-free phrasebook app.